The Mechanical Engineering Department at Galletta Engineering Corporation engineers concepts, designs, and specifications for plant equipment and systems based on our clients’ directions and our own proven expertise. We also provide detailed engineering analysis such as Linear Statics, Dynamics, Frequency and Buckling Analysis, Dynamic Response Analysis, Fatigue and Steady-State Thermal Analysis, Complex Assembly Analysis, Systems Engineering, Heat Transfer and Computer Simulation and Modeling. Our design efficiency is also something we are very proud of. We use the latest tools and techniques to maximize your value. Galletta uses industry wide accepted software; AutoCAD Mechanical, ANSYS, ALGOR, MathCAD, STAAD, Autodesk Inventor Series along with other program titles.
Our services include:
- Equipment Analysis
- Equipment Modification/Design
- Equipment Specifications
- HVAC System Design HVAC Graphic
- Our HVAC experience emphasizes industrial applications including plant buildings, offices and labs. Our designs have also included specialized requirements such as humidity control, clean rooms, room pressurization, and spot cooling/heating for personnel.
The analysis of existing and new designs for loads, function and integrity are performed with utmost attention given to speed and accuracy.
With Galletta Engineering Corporation, compliance with appropriate specifications and codes assure safe, economical designs, the following is a partial list of Specifications and Codes used:
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers and Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
- American National Standards Institute
- American Society of Testing Materials Standards
- American Institute of Steel Construction Codes and Manuals
- American Welding Society
- Association of Iron and Steel Technology
- Crane Manufacturers Association of American